The Health Writers collective is a group of broadcast journalists dedicated to the pursuit of progressive healthcare reform. We investigate abuses of the common trust, whether they occur within or outside the sphere of healthcare. It is our mission to speak truth to power, and to air the many great voices leading the way toward a more just and democratic society. Our radio program airs on the second and fourth Thursday of each month at 7 PM on WORT Radio, 89.9 FM in Madison Wisconsin. Rebroadcasts of the program can also be heard on Citywide LPFM Radio, 99.1 FM in Madison.
- Racer discusses safety behind the wheel
- Turning back the clock on wheat
- Is the Affordable Care Act really a solution?
- Navigating the ACA Marketplace
- Big Tobacco’s insidious plot to addict the young
- How the new state budget effects healthcare
- The TPP is NAFTA on steroids
- How Australia’s Men’s Sheds improve health outcomes
- Flying doctors of the Australian outback
- Non-toxic alternative cancer therapies