The Health Writers collective is a group of broadcast journalists dedicated to the pursuit of progressive healthcare reform. We investigate abuses of the common trust, whether they occur within or outside the sphere of healthcare. It is our mission to speak truth to power, and to air the many great voices leading the way toward a more just and democratic society. Our radio program airs on the second and fourth Thursday of each month at 7 PM on WORT Radio, 89.9 FM in Madison Wisconsin. Rebroadcasts of the program can also be heard on Citywide LPFM Radio, 99.1 FM in Madison.
- Non-toxic alternative cancer therapies
- Herbal remedies: part II
- Celebrating the life of James Helmuth
- Nature’s remedies: herbal medicine
- Gluten sensitivity and intolerance
- The corporate takeover of our food supply
- Bees over Madison
- The River Food Pantry’s “sweet” mission
- What’s love got to do with it/you/her/him/anything?
- Walker declares “Protect Life Day” in Wisconsin