Guests Allen Barkoff, Anne Lyttle and Dave Peters from the Committee on Homelessness and Foreclosure (COHAF) discuss the the precarious state of housing in Madison due to large scale corporate bank fraud. Join hosts Mary Moyer and Steve Blank to learn how COHAF sprang from the Madison Ocuppy movement and how it is effecting the lives of Madison residents facing homelessness and foreclosure.
To listen to our March 8th broadcast, click on the player below.
- 3D printing of body parts and organs
- Healthy bits and banter
- Madison’s “green” sister city, Freiburg
- Turning back the clock on wheat
- Herbal Anthropology Project reveals powerful health remedies
- Beer, fermentation and wort… on WORT
- Nanomaterials and our health
- Secular options for recovery
- Kombucha and the fermented beverage revival
- Nature’s remedies: herbal medicine